- Power shortage in the beginning of this week and I'm lighting EVERY candle I can find in the house!
- Turned out to be some snow in the extention cord from the outside christmas lights so the bf fixed it as soon as he came home ;) hihi..
- We've had lots and lots of snow and foggy weather this week which gives such a magical feeling when you go outside I think.
- Went to the Serious Request glass-house in Eindhoven with friends to support the radio dj's who stay inside the house for 6 days without eating to raise money for a good cause.
- Actually got to give money to my favourite dj Gerard Ekdom even though I didn't think we could get through the crowd, it was soooo packed with people there! But then again that was kinda nice 'cause you didn't feel the cold as much :P
- Christmas arrived and was lots of fun!
- Lots of presents under the tree all still wrapped up wondering which ones are mine ;)
- Made some nice warm cinnamon twists..!!
- And of course unwrapping aaall the beautiful presents with my family!
How did you spend your christmas?