- My new Mia Secret crackle nail polish, I love that it is in white which makes it much more appropriate for spring.
- Say 'hi' in the window ;)
- A very quick, but delicious home made pizza.
- Small update on our house, finally they started putting up the walls. And in one week time they already finished the first floor, yay!
- Easter decorated cupcakes at my mum and dad's.
- I didn't put up any easter decorations this year until the very last moment and I'm glad I did it anyway 'caus it gives such a nice bright and spring feeling to the house.
Did you have a nice week and happy easter? I certainly enjoyed today spending it with my family and enjoying the o-so-nice weather again that has been treating us with loads of sun the past week. It's almost 2 am, so time for me to go to bed and get some rest for tomorrow. We are going to a concert with some friends and since we've both catched a cold we're gonna need some rest and take things very slow until tomorrow evening!
Enjoy your week sweeties!
Lots of love, Daphne