- Having dinner with the whole family for my grandad's 80th birthday. It was so nice to see and talk to everybody again. This is actually my cousins plate (no seafood for me) but it just looked so good!
- Pretty stairs in Amsterdam.
- Some very dark skies when we arrived in the city. Luckily the weather changed throughout the day and it ended up being a real nice and sunny evening.
- Some fries and ketchup for the boy, bread and herb butter for me. Being good boyfriend + girlfriend, we shared :)
- New on my wishlist : Wesc white headphones. And it's nearly my birthday, just two months from now, so I'm hoping the boy reads this!
- Some of the purchases I took home with me from Amsterdam. New white heels from Zara and a silver + gold necklace from H&M trend.
- Today we went for a nice long walk in the forrest, one of the nicest things to do when you have had busy days and more of them to come, is to go out and just clear your mind.
Did you have a good week? And what are your plans for this one, maybe an early holiday yet?
Lots of love, Daphne