- Freshly baked bagels we took home from Bagels & Beans. They make the perfect sunday morning breakfast!
- My bronze jewelry stand with two of the cutest birds on top, holding my rings, earrings and bracelets.
- Wearing my Asos belt that had been laying around in my drawer for a few months. Even thought I love it's edgyness, it is not nearly as easy to combine as I thought.
- Frozen yoghurt cards we took home from Frozz last week, now serve purpose as decoration.
- Sugar and honey coated almonds and macadamia nuts, mmm.
- Pieter's new denim blouse that I will probably steal out of his side of the closet every now and then ;)
- A picture of us from our day in Amsterdam. Just a way of saying thanks honey for being so patient with me and taking the time to drive around and make pictures for my blog everytime. *big kiss*
How have you been this week. Have you enjoyed the weekend and done some fun stuff?
Let me know!
Lots of love, Daphne