- Oreo flavoured milkshakes. The best on a hot day! (and colder ones as well ;)
- The models all lined up at the end of the Amber fashion show I went to this friday. It was part of the Arnhem Modebiënnale I will tell and show you more about later this week.
- After the show relaxing in a Elle beach chair, sipping my drink and having a good time.
- Old bike saddle with beautiful gold metal details.
- Chocolate cake with white and dark chocolate chips inside I just 'felt like baking' Saturday afternoon.
- Traffic lights in Arnhem we passed when driving back from the Modebiënnale.
I'm still having some troubles with blogger and posting my photo's (thank you so much by the way for the helpfull comments last time. They were very helpfull!) Hopefully they will fix all these problems they're having lately real soon. Keeping my fingers crossed. Now I'm off to bed and hopefully can get a good night sleep even though it's 25 degrees in our house and you can really feel the heat that's about to come here tomorrow..
Hope you will all have an amazing week and enjoy!
Lots of love, Daphne