- Fresh mint tea and honey. One of my favourite things to drink.
- Festive decorations in our house 'cause my boyfriend graduated this week. Yay!
- Doing some serious shopping in COS.
- Beautiful old buildings in Antwerp.
- Great wall decorations in the Levi's store. Love the vintage, music cafe vibe!
We just came home from Antwerp and it was soo much fun, realy felt good to get away from home and regular day to day stuff and just relax and enjoy ourselves. I made a ton of pictures and I will do my best to make a selection for you to see here on the blog, so stay tuned for more Antwerp pictures later on this week.
Now it's off to bed since the alarm is ringing early again tomorrow morning and we have a busy evening planned as well. We're going to the Philips stadion (football) where the graduation-ceremony is held with some drinks afterwords, so I'd better get my butt in to bed right now if I wanna be at least functioning tomorrow ;)
Lots of love, Daphne