SHOPPING LIST :
225 grams butter (soft/room temperature)
140 grams soft white sugar
1 eggyolk, slightly beaten
2 teaspoons of vanilla essence
225 grams baking flour
50 grams cocoa powder
85 grams milk chocolate chips (or finely chopped)
85 grams white chocolate chips (or finely chopped
120 grams dark chocolate, chopped up in large chunks
1. Preheat your oven up to 190c (375F) and line a bakingsheet with parchment paper.
2. With an electric mixer on low speed, mix together butter and sugar untill creamy. Add the eggyolk, vanilla essence, flour, cocoa powder and a pinch of salt. Once you've done this, add the milk and white chocolate to the mixture and stirr with a wooden spoon till all the ingredients are well combined.
3. Make 12 balls out of the dough and press them on to your baking sheet. It's okay to flatten them out quite a bit, not too much but kinda like hamburgers ;) Make sure you leave enough space in between them 'cause they will grow a bit bigger while baking. I had to bake them in two rounds since I have only one baking sheet.
4. Press your large chunks of dark chocolate in to the cookies and bake them in the middle of the oven for about 12-15 minutes. Leave to cool on the sheet for 10 minutes and than transfer them on to a cooling rack.
5. If you wanted to you could eat them right away, but as with most cookies they taste a whole lot better when you wait one or two days! Make sure you store them in an airtight container and they will last up to 5 days. (theoretically offcourse, we know you've eaten them all by then ;)
And don't forget, If you've tried them let me know! :)