- Sugar & sweets on the table @ lunch
- Green tea with cactus and figs in a pretty holder.
- My mom's lunch. Vegetable tart with a mushroom and rocket salad.
- My new necklace.
- Oranges all ready to be made in to some fresh orange juice with our new (if I may say so, bitching ;) kitchen machine!
- A big jug filled with freshly made apple/orange/pineapple juice. Great way to start a Sunday morning.
- Going out for a nice afternoon hike.
- View from the top.
- The boy <3
I'm really sorry for the absence over here on the blog guys! I made this post extra big to hopefully make up for it :) Have been having very busy days and weekends lately with way more things to do in a day then there are hours to do them in. But definitely also trying to find time to relax and do fun stuff.
But how are you today? Have you enjoyed this weekend? I'm still getting used to fall, the cold and the sun making room for starry nights early in the evening. Have you adapted to the new season already?
Have a great week everyone!! xxx