These are so easy (and very last minute!) to make, that they're perfect for an unexpected cup of tea with your girlfriends or a nice warm dessert with maybe some vanilla icecream on the side.
What you'll need for 4 pastries :
4 slices of puff pastry
- Take your puff pastry out of the freezer and let them defrost on your kitchen counter. Preheat your oven to 180C (350F)
- Peel the apple and cut them into slices. (you can do cubes as well whatever you like, just go wild!) Sprinkle them with cinnamon and sugar to your taste.
- Cut up the pineapple in to cubes (again, go wild with it ;) and add them to the apple/cinnamon/sugar slices.
- Take one slice of puff pastry per tart tin and put them inside covering the bottom and sides of the tin.
- Push down the sides of the pastry with your hands and take of the excess parts (don't throw away).
- Fill up the tart tins with the pineapple/apple bits and set aside.
- Now make a ball out of the excess puff pastry parts and role it out again. Sprinkle over some cinnamon and sugar on both sides.
- Use a pastry wheel or knife to make small strips.
- Take 4 strips per pastry making a pattern (see photo) and attach them to the dough already in the tin.
- Put them in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes (or untill golden brown and crisp) and eat them while they're still warmmm <3
PS. I updated my blog shop, check it out here!