- Even though you will not hear me complaining about the temperature AT ALL (it has been extremely mild for this time of year), I didn't mind it dropping a few degrees and actually being cold the beginning of this week. Time for my second hot chocolate of the season with some delicious mint filled chocolates my cousin got me a while ago. Thanks sweetie, they are delicious!!
- The last week of christmas decorations and it makes me so excited thinking about the next when I'm gonna take them out we'll be in our new house, yayyy :D
- Herbed olives as a afternoon snack, mmm!!!
- Have been prosponing it for a few days now but today I finally got myself to take down all the christmas decorations and turn the house back in to it's "normal mode".
- I loooove clementines, together with melon and strawberries one of my favourite fruits.
How has your week been? Let me know!