- One of my girlfriends came over this week to have a cup of tea and catch up when she was wearing these boots and I absolutely loved them! Sweet as she is, she went and got them for me as well (thanks a lot sweetie!! :) Can you believe they were only €15 ?! They're my new go-to pair of shoes and sooooo comfortable.
- Going back to Ikea for the third time a veeery short period of time and also bought clothe hangers for the third time.. turns out we had more pants/tops/sweaters/etc. then we thought..
- What our bathroom looked like again this week.. it's never a nice thing when you have to break things up again, but ít's almost fixed as we're speaking now thanks to my super handy dad & boyfriend!
- Film night indoors with my boyfriend, had to have a big bowl of popcorn for sure :)
- These floral H&M pants are hanging in my closet for a couple of weeks now (for as long as we had the new closet that is ;) but haven't been able to wear it since. Must change this real soon!
- Our bathroom was still a bit empty and lacked some personal touch but today we came across some very cool letters made from recycled wood. I know it says 'bad' in English, but it's the dutch word for 'Bath' as it is our bathroom hihi..
- And last but not least today was Queensday here in holland and it's kind of a tradition to eat an orange millefeuille, so we did :)
PS. let me know what you did this last week?