Still not back to my normal way of blogging, but we're getting there ;) For this weeks Sunday Select I thought I'd take you in to our new home a bit and show you guys what I've been busting my ass off for these past few months, so here's what you're looking at..
- Our flowery couch, have been waiting a looooong time for this beauty and I'm super happy with it! It's one of those 'kick of your shoes and cuddle up with a hot cup of tea' couches, just the way like it :)
- Adding bits and pieces of color with tiny vases and candles, all nicely put together on a hammered silver tray.
- Semi-transparant curtains in front of the garden doors, love the way the light shines through in the afternoon.
- Cute small silver hooks to put up our towels in the kitchen. (actually took us quite some time to figure out wich ones to get ;)
- Couldn't resist getting these Union Jack pillows <3
- Our dining chairs. I'm really excited we were able to get a nice big dining table this time with 6 comfortable chairs for long evenings of sitting/eating/drinking/playing boardgames/having girltalk over high tea and a everything else. Also a peek at our wooden floor.
- Never had the guts to buy and put up some real big frames on the wall before, but when seeying these at Ikea (!) I was solllld :))
- Fresh flowers in the kitchen.
- These hearts are up on the wall beside our front door in the hallway for a warm welcome.
Really hope you've enjoyed this sneak peak in to our home!
LOTS OF LOVE, DAPHNE