- Delicious strawberries (one of my favourite fruits!) yoghurt, fresh mint and lemon peel. I love making festive desserts on an otherwise sometimes boring weekday.
- Yes we have plastic plants.. all of our other plants we have in the window sill keep dying on us so here are our new, always healthy & green new plants :)
- Since we can FINALLY get Essie nailpolishes over here in holland, I rushed to the store and got these 2 new gorgeous colors. Sand Tropez & Forever Yummy, can't wait to try them out this week! My sweet girl Lianne already tried them out and I love how she put a post up (here) with how her nails looked after a week of wearing Essie. She definitely convinced me!
- Remember the straws I bought a little while back? I still had an empty glass jar to fill, so I cut the ends off to fit the straws in to the jar and put them up on the kitchen shelf as a fun little color accent. For those of you who asked, you can get these cute paper straws right here.
- Didn't have much time to myself this week, but I managed to squeeze in an hour this last Saturday with a stack of magazines, lemon drink & THIS song on repeat. Yes please to relaxing.
How was your week sweeties?
Let me know what you do to relax when having a busy busy week.
LOTS OF LOVE, DAPHNE