- Made these banoffee milkshakes for my boyfriend this week. He got his wisdom teeth taken out and was on nothing but fluids for the day and what better treat than a delicious banana and caramel milkshake :)
- I'm feeling very DIY-ish this week, so I got out and bought myself some neon colored thread, a galvanised chain and some carabiner hooks. Have no idea what I'm exactly gonna do with it, but I'm thinking something in the lines of bracelets since I'm in serious need of more arm candy! (but then again, who isnt.. )
- Couldn't resist buying these adorable pink polkadot mugs and limegreen little bowls, I have a serious tableware addiction!
- WOOOT! Finally our coffee table is back again and here to stay. It's such a nice feeling that all our furniture is slowly coming together and make this house feel like a home.
- Late night snack for me and the boy. Watermelon is the best!
- As I said earlier, I'm all about DIY'ing this week and I love how these trashed denim shorts turned out! Saw a lot of them all over the blogosphere and decided to try it out for myself, really didn't expected it to be so easy and I can't wait for the sun to pop back out again so I can take these babies out.
- We also did some interiour shopping and came home with our initials made out of wood and painted white for a fun little accent in our bedroom.
- Last but not least I made some orange water for tonight, the Dutch soccer team is up to play again and to accompany all the 'orange themed' snacks we have going for this evening I thought a jar with water and orange slices was a cute (and let's not forget tasty!) thing to do ;) Good luck for our Dutch men tonight, although I gotta say I'm kinda rooting for the English team as well so we'll see..... ;))
HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING AND A GREAT WEEK GUYS!