- Chocolate cake and strawberries I made for dessert earlier this week. I have never had a chocolate cake that tasted so light and fluffy but with a deep chocolate flavour to it at the same time, and can you believe it was from a store bought mixture?!
- Some neon jewellery DIY I've been keeping myself busy week the past few days ;)
- Fresh basil in the kitchen for a lasagna salad I have planned for tomorrow. I'm gonna let you know how that turnes out!
- FI-NA-LLYYY we've started on our garden, we choose the small one in front of our house to start with and even though it doesn't seem like a very drastic or special change, I am SO HAPPY with our new hedge. (now all we have to do is, well... everything else! hihi..)
- This might look and sound a bit weird, but watermelon & feta cheese are some goooood friends! When I was waiting for Pieter to get tattooed again this last Wednesday, I was talking to a guy about all sorts of things including food. Since he is Greek he told me that the two of them are an amazing combination and I should definitely try it out, so I did and let me tell ya : it. is. GOOD.
- Another DIY project from last week, mannn I'm on fire, lol. I took my vintage Levi's cutoffs and bleeched the bottom part of them. Love the way they turned out and am already thinking that after a few wears like this, I'm gonna bleach them to all white and distress them even a little more. What can I say, it keeps me busy ;)
Did you have a good week? And how was your weekend? Don't forget, you can follow me on instagram @chocolatechipcouture and twitter @daffetje as well for more frequent updates since I'm swamped right now and blogging kinda gets inbetween everything at the moment.
LOTS OF LOVE, DAPHNE