Technically it is our holiday, as in we have time off from work. But since we're not going anywhere this year and are spending almost all of our time in (the making of..) our garden, we decided to take the car and drive to Antwerp for the day for a tiny little holiday :)
What you're looking at :
- Early in the morning on our way rocking our shades ;)
- Mouth wattering window display from a tiny little bakery downtown Antwerp.
- Okay so we couldn't resist to buy a few things and have ourself a tiny picnic in the town square.
- Trying on (and buying ;) a low cut-out top from Urban Outfitters. LOVE that store btw!
- Sitting down for a bit and cooling my feet at the well known fountain in the middle of Antwerp.
- My boyfriend's Godiva white chocolate & raspberry drink. OMG it was SOOO GOOD!!
- Putting all of our bags in the car before going out to dinner, took such a load off.. haha
- Me making silly faces at my iphone while the boy is laughing and telling me something, sorry for not paying attention and making pictures again babe! ;)
- Sitting down for some italian and filling up on bread and garlic butter, why do we do this??
- Beautiful view from the restaurants terrace.
- No dessert after dinner, but we went down the road for some icecream to take on our evening walk down the boulevard.
- Looking back at the church while standing by the water, I love when it's 10PM and not all dark yet.
LOTS OF LOVE, DAPHNE
PS. Today I'm back in Eindhoven for the second part of my left arm tattoo, super excited!! :))