- Delicious and fruity dessert with raspberry yoghurt, pomegranate and water melon :)
- This is basically what we have been doing for the past 2 weeks, assembling garden screens screwing all the planks together, staining them and everything else that comes with making a garden fence) This was the first one we've finished so me and my sweet neighbours were very proud of ourselves (us girls can do something to!)
- Some very well turned out blueberry muffins from earlier this week, they did perfect as a breakfast muffin I might add :)
- After a hard day of work outdoors there's just something very awesome about making a fire and keeping it going till it's loooong dark.
- My first Zara Home order arrived yaaaayyy!!! (will show you what I got tomorrow!)
- I rarely drink alcohol but I kinda love the feeling of drinking beer out of a bottle, haha.. I know it's pretty silly right.. But these non alcoholic rosé beers are delicious if you ask me, and minus the headache the day after ;)
- We also had a big BBQ this weekend after a long day of work with all our neighbours and my sweet next-next-next-door neighbour made this simple but VERY tasty strawberry/whipped cream/disco topping dessert, yummmm!!!
LOTS OF LOVE, DAPHNE