This might be the most personal post I've done up till now here on the blog. Showing you some very, VERY day-to-day-down-to-earth things like :
- me straight out of bed opening my birthday presents (woot!) yup, this explains the way I lookz
- doing the dishes the morning of my party because hey, who else is gonna do it ;)
- the gold LOVE necklace my bf gave to me, along with my new awesome running shoes!!
- Pieter hiding behind the most prrrty cake server in tha world if I might say so
- Our backyard is still not finished but that didn't kept up from buying an inflatable swimmingpool and enjoy the hawt weather last weekend!
- My sweet cousin and her boyfriend came to stay for the weekend and for some reason the boys decided it was fun to splash us with water (A LOT!!) and capture the whole thing by camera, thnx guys ;)
- and last of all on the night of my party we found a little baby hedgehog and even though you're not supposed to, Pieter couldn't resist and picked it up. It was sooo cute!
I'll be back to normal blogging real soon but for now I really hope you've enjoyed this post!
LOTS OF LOVE, DAPHNE