- New in, and it's already one of those Items I know I'll be buying again as soon as I'm running out! This is Maybelline Color Sensational Popstick in Tropical Pink, how cool that it's semi transparant?! It feels like a lip balm, smells sweet & fruity (without being sticky) and gives a gorgeous stained look on the lip. I picked this up from the drugstore the other day and might get back this week to buy one or two colors more ;)
- Freeeedommm!!! Ghehehe..our bunny discovered he can also 'go outside' so we're checking every second where he's at so he's not gonna make a great escape. Would be veeery happy if our garden is done so he can't get out anymore and enjoy a nice summer breeze outside.
- NO-YES-NO-.....OKAY YES! After doubting if I should get it for a while, I decided to click this Marni for H&M top home from the online sale. Love the look and feel of it but haven't worn it yet.... maybe it's not as easy to combine as I'd hope. What do you think?
- The perfect summer night dinner, cheese & cucumber sandwiches with fresh fruit. Delicious!
- Woooott!!! Everytime we go to Antwerp and visit the Urban Outfitters store I can't help but getting lured towards the Lomography camera's and this time we brought one home! Say hi to our new Diana F+ True Blue. (you can get it here) PS. if you have any tips/trics or suggestions for this baby, don't hesitate to share!! :)
- Bunny jumping in & out of the wheelbarrow 'helping us out' in the garden. Crazy ZoefZoef haha.
- Made a fresh jar of lemonade for me & the boy and our hardworking neighbours.
- I'm willing to help with everything, but I'm letting Pieter handle all things power tool related ;)
- Got ourselves some new hair supplies, I've talked about Label M before in my BARE ESSENTIALS post right here. They are pricy but I LOVE what they do for my hair! And 1 thing for my boy and 4 for me that's fair right?..
- Blueberry muffins cooling down from the hot oven.
- Kisses with the bunns <3
- Don't know if I have mentioned this before here on the blog, but Pieter is a huuuuge Lego fan so I felt there was nothing more I could do than buy this lego-man-shaped-icecube-maker for him.
- Birthday chocolatechip muffin for my sweet and loving boyfriend. Love youuu!
REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS DOUBLE EDITION OF SUNDAY SELECT AND A BIG KISS FOR NOW!