- I got these new vases and the prettiest looking faux flowers I've ever seen (!) the other week from my favourite store in town and dressed them up a little bit with some printed tape.
- Remember my Zara Home order here? I was in love with the magnifying glass from the moment I saw it but it took me quite some time to find a good place for it untill it all of a sudden made sense to me to combine it with one of my boyfriends books. He has a thing for all things history related and thought it would be a great fit in our cabinet.
- Afternoon guilty pleasure, sugar coated peanuts :)
- My new addiction, printed tape for all kind of perposes. Everything just looks way more cute using this! From closing a bag of opened sugar to dressing up the vases like in the first picture, I luvvvv it!!!
- My own take on the julep cup flower arrangement, a fresh hydrangea flower in a metal Ikea flower pot used as a vase.
- In love with our new H&M pillow cases! (get them here) Before them the couch just felt like this huge flowery object, but now combining it with another print it somehow feels more in balance with everything else.
- How cool are these vintage bottle openers I picked up the other day?! Never had I thought about it but now I have them I'm slightly obsessed with em ;)