- Navy blue winter print knit, Asos
- Camel studded western boots, Topshop
- Camo printed Eastpak backpack, Travelbags
- Real leather burgundy belt with golden accents, Topshop
- Ochre 80 denier opaque tights, Topshop
- Burgundy peplum jacket, Asos
- Ilse Jacobsen lace up rubber wellies, Zalando
- Camouflage army jacket, Topshop
- Drop crotch tapered Pine pants, Nelly
It's official peeps, summer is over and we'll better start preparing ourselves for winter cause it'll be here before we know it! This week I started wearing my green (winter!) parka again (seen here) and as I'm typing this post it is pouring rain outside.. so yup, summer is gone for sure!!
But hey, it's not all sobbing and sadness here cause this also means a VERY LEGITIMATE REASON to buy new stuff (yes please!) I created a list of the items I so very much desire to add to my closet these next few months. On top of the list are the Ilse Jacobsen boots (7) and the Eastpak camouflage backpack (3).
I'm curious, what are the items you're really desiring for this season?