About a week ago we went to the Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven and even though we're not really design/art type of people (we looove a good design, but it has to be functional as well which let me tell ya, not everything is when visiting these type of events ;) we really enjoyed it and saw a lot of new and creative things.
Some of the things you're looking at :
- me sitting down on a chair I'm not actually sure I'm supposed to sit at.. ;)
- 3d poetry, this was something I actually thought was pretty damn awesome!
- Mini Cooper concept outer shell..?
- Pieter checking stuff out with his technical eye, how is it build, what material etc..
- I'm not sure what those little black and white cups/heads are but they look cute! hihi
BYE FOR NOW! KISSES DAPHNE