Hi guys! As I'm typing this I'm trying to fight my cold that's becoming more and more a 'flu type of thing' but as long as we don't recognise it, it's not there.. (very healthy way of dealing with things ;) The other week I was going through my kitchen cupboards and found some leftover muesli from when I made another batch of these. I thought it'd be fun to try out something new and combine it with my favourite Martha Stewart cookie recipe (here) and turn it in to a slightly more healthy option but stil very tasty!
- I made half of the cookie recipe, replacing the regular flour with wholeweat, using light butter (which I, except for this recipe, always do and never have the feeling I am compromising taste-wise) and adding a bowl of breakfast muesli.
- Spreaded it out on a baking sheet and baked it as I would when making normal cookies.
- Make a ganache using a metal bowl over some simmering water, warm some coffee creamer (or regular cream) in it, take bowl of the heat and add chopped up dark chocolate till a nice chocolate spread appears.
- Cut your cookie in half, cover one half with the ganache and sandwich together.
- Cut them into the size you like and tadaa! You're ready dig in :)
LOTS OF LOVE, DAPHNE
PS. you can check all my recipes on the recipe page here!