How to use 1 dough for 3 different types of cookies :
- Make the dough according to the recipe right here without adding chocolate chips.
- Divide the dough in to 3 equal parts and put them all in to seperate bowls. Now take one part for the next steps.
- Add 2 heaped tablespoons of chocolate spread, 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon of sugar to the dough. Mix it again until it becomes a nice rich dark chocolatey' color :)
- Now take about a handful of mini-marshmallows (or chopped up regular ones) and stir them in to your dough.
- Drop little 'balls' on to a baking-sheet and bake them for about 8 to 10 minutes in a 180c preheated oven.
There is still one recipe left so keep checking out the blog for one more!
LOTS OF LOVE, DAPHNE