A very happy Wednesday guys! I'm always glad when it's Wednesday again, I work a late shift so I get my mornings off to do some blogging and then it's just Thursday and weekend is here. (or atleast hashtag tgif is around the corner ;) Ha!
Back to this post, I've teamed up with SoV's Choice and came up with a bracelet-set giveaway for you. All you have to do is the following :
- follow me on instagram @chocolatechipcouture
- follow SoV's Choice on instagram @sovschoice
- repost the instagram picture about this giveaway and mention us in the comment.
That's it! Easy peasy and before you know it you can be the owner of a gorgeous set of bracelets from her new Fall Collection so don't hesitate and start instagrammin' :)
I really hope you love this giveaway and good luck with participating!
* GIVEAWAY CLOSES 22-11-2013, make sure to enter before*
Lots of love, Daphne
Congratulations Miekpiek! Your name was picked via Miniwebtool.com which means some beautiful bracelets are coming your way. (make sure to email me with your address :)
Thanks to all who entered and to everyone liking the giveaway on instagram! Because the contest said to regram and tag I could only include those who actually followed these steps in the name picking.
Excuse the poor quality, but I wanted to share this fun little video we made during our trip to Amsterdam a while back. I used an app for the montage and think it might have lost a bit of quality along the way. Nevertheless I love how it turned out and think it makes a nice change to all the photo's up on the blog :)
Lots of love and have a wonderful weekend!
1. MOTO Denim Parka - Topshop // 2. Double Breasted Pea Coat - Topshop // 3. Oversized Faux Fur Hooded Coat - Topshop
Lately I've been on the hunt for a new fall/winter coat. I still have a couple, but my Parka has lost it's crisp new look since it has been functioning as an all day coat keeping me warm and dry during daily bike rides to work and my two thinner coats (here & here) just don't keep me warm enough during the colder days (which I think are already here, yes I'm a mess when it actually get's really cold. I'm already stocking up on thermo underpants ;) So I have been searching the web for some potential new ones.
My favourite one so far is the Checked Coat from Zara, might have to go and try it on in the store any time soon! What are your favourites?
- When my sweet neighbour from a couple doors down the road came over for dinner & a tv-night in, we thought it'd be the perfect occasion to try out the new bakery in town and get ourselves some cupcakes. (which we then slightly abused, cutting them all in 3's so we could try all flavours ;)
- Cheeky outtake from this outfitpost.
- Displaying the flowers Pieter got me the other day. Okay... so somebody at his job got a whole bunch from a flower market they did some business with, but hey, I'm not complaining : flowers are flowers!
- I'm totally obsessed with all things under a glass bell jar and currently it's this silver little friend's turn.
- Before the whole stomach flu thing really brake loose and it was just a case of 'feeling a bit under the weather' I was trying to keep myself fit with lots of fruit/veggies ofcourse, chicken cup-a-soup and some other helpful stuff. Wasn't enough this time though, but normally.. works like a charm ;)
- Our crooked little cutie pie having a relax moment on the floor. We have under floor heating and he luvvvs it.
- As it's getting darker & colder outside and we're spending more time indoors, it's almost a 1+1 kinda thing that we like to make it more cozy and change things up interior-wise. We got this white wooden magazine rack the other week and it's so cool! We always had kind of an empty space underneath the stairs and this is just the perfect size for it, PLUS you can change it up A LOT :)
- When we were in Amsterdam for the Urban Outfitters store opening the entire Dam Square was turned in to a fair. We always like the atmosphere of fairs and Pieter has a soft spot for cotton candy haha.
- Had lots of fresh herb lying around and decided to make a herb-butter roll out of it. So handy and a good way to make use of your leftovers!
- Movienight with all of the neighbours from our block. We already saw Despicable Me 2 in the cinema but it just cracks you up every time you see it, it's the cute vs disturbing vs MINIOOONS that makes it very irresistible! Identity thief was also super funny and I can't help thinking of Gilmore Girls (Sookie ;) every time I watch something with Melissa McCarthy in it.
- Ferris wheel in the middle of Amsterdam.
- Housesitting a friends' house while she was on a holiday and she came to thanks us with these very cute flowers! So sweet.
- Discovering a totally new spot in the town we used to live a couple of years ago, so funny how it used to be just a plain piece of field when we lived there and now they turned it to a nice little park where you can sit & enjoy the water.
- Can you imagine it takes me an X-amount (I'm not gonna say how long, yes it's more than half an hour and yes it's a shame thing ;) to finally be happy about a shelf in our livingroom/kitchen? Haha.. guess we all have our curiosities ;)
- Getting photographed while taking a photo with my iPhone fisheye lens, such a cool gadget!
Hope you've enjoyed this month's Select Post! You can check out previous Monthly & Sunday Select posts by clicking here.
Lots of love and have a great weekend!