EMBRYOLISSE AND OTHER NEW FAVOURITES
Heeeya! How have you been? Let me just start of by saying I am in no way paid or sponsored for this post. This is just me, talking about my new favourites that I recently discovered and really want to share with you. ^^phew, glad we've got this covered ;)^^
Now let me know if
you've tried any of these, or maybe have a favourite of your own you thinkI should try.
Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré 75ml. €18,50
- Believing all stories, this is supposed to be the 'holy grail' of all creams. I'm quite easily triggered to try out something holy grail-ish, so I took a shot and ordered it.
From now on, this will be THE ONLY cream I will ever use again! I was a bit sceptic at first, my skin broke out for a day and a half, but I guess it had to get used to the whole hydrating aspect, and after that it looked fresh.
No more dry scale eyelids, or other flaky business going on. It seems like a satin finish, on your skin. In no way greasy, just pure hydration. I am hooked!
Embryolisse Lotion Micellaire 250ml. €18,55
-Since I was ordering anyway, figured I might as well get this one along with it. Glad I did!
It is very mild, feels like you're just splashing some extremely fresh water on a cotton pad and wiping it over your face. Somehow, this seems to take all your make-up/sweat/foundation/etc. along with it in just one turn. Very much a keeper this one.
Soap & Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt €4,81
- Some things just look like to much fun, not take them to the register. This little silicone face massage mitt is one of them. Me & my mom both took one home and it is so easy to use!
It's like a mini facial spa prop, it get's the blood circulation going and leaves your face/neck feeling revitalised, fresh and younger looking after using it for a couple of days. I also use it to massage in my facial cream.
Plus, very easy to clean! Just rinse with some running water. Easy-peasy.
Optrex Dazzling Eye Drops 10ml. €4,80
- I have been looking for some white enhancing eye drops over here in Holland, but couldn't find them. Walking in to the Boots store while in Hastings the other week, I stumbled upon these from Optrex. I was familiar with the brand so it felt safe to try it ;)
Tried them that same night, and couldn't wait to go back the next day to get an extra bottle for when I run out of this one. LOVE IT.
It really tones down the redness in your eyes, making them look more white and your eye colour pops out.
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo 300ml. €7,11
- About a year ago I talked to a very nice girl at a party about her gorgeous hair and she recommended this shampoo to me. I kinda forgot all about it until I was in need of a new shampoo last week. It smells like gumballs (yummm!) and leaves your hair super shiny and moisturised, without making it greasy or flat, so yes, also a very welcome new favourite :)
Hema glossy lipstick, pure shine nr.12 €2,50
- Always being on the lookout for things bright pink. So bright, it could qualify as neon. (still looking for the perfect neon-pink nailpolish, so if you know any? let me know!) This lipstick from Hema is awesome! I'm a complete MAC-Fan when it comes to lipsticks, but this one comes real close. It stays on almost all day, yes - with eating and drinking, and has a lot of pigment in it. This gives you a bold pink lip, without a weird taste (some lipsticks have that, ugh..) and for only €2,50. What's not to love?
Seventeen Lip Crayon in Bold 15g €6,00
- Jumped on the lip crayon/chubbysticks bandwagon here with this orange one from Seventeen. It kinda has a shimmer to it, but you can hardly see it (which I actually like). What I love about it, is that it just feels like you're putting on chapstick but it leaves a gorgeous semi-transparent colour. You can intensify it by applying several layers, dapping it with a tissue inbetween. Also, the orange colour gives a real healthy look, and brightens up a simple make-up.