- Watching the world cup with bunny, this is just seconds before the goal.
- For people who don't even drink coffee, we are strangely excited about our new coffee maker. I mean, it's SO cute!! (and it also makes iced-tea and hot chocolate, so I'm sold!)
- Curly hair don't care ;)
- Checking out the new Ikea PS collection.
- Pieter's cherries looked so bright and colourful, almost to pretty to eat.
- Arnhem Urban Chef double selfie. Hiiii.
- Rainbow coloured carrots, had never seen them before but they tasted soo good! Roasted them in the oven with some coconut oil, seasalt & pepper. Nothing fancy, but damn that was tasty!
- We kinda went a little overboard with the whole 'lets teach bunny to come for a treat' thing. Now he's following us around everywhere hoping to get a treat. (which we most of the time give him, since it's so cute.. I know....;)
- Homemade pesto existing only of lots of basil leafs, roasted pine nuts, lime juice, fresh garlic & olive oil. That was a week filled with very tasty pasta dishes, potato salads and vegetable dips. Oh my!
- No make-up, rained down hair, but we're still smiling - selfie in the garden centre. We figured that after 2 years it was about time to plant some plants in our garden.. (that emoticon with the monkey holding his hands over his eyes would really fit here)
- Okay, so we tried the olive-tree indoors thing. Didn't work for us, lost all of his leafs in a week so we're trying it again putting him outside. Soak up that sun baby!
- Sunday morning brunch. Buckwheat pancakes with chocolate sauce and bananas. Bananaaaaasssss (once again, minion voice :)
Have a lovely weekend all of you, hope you're doing something fun!