- Zoë looking like such a big girl these days, almost can't remember how tiny she was when we just got her..
- We put up a copper rack in our kitchen and I'm absolutely in love with it!
- Found the best cutting board collection on Pinterest.
- And then she sits on Pieters' lap and looks all puppy-like again.
- Homemade broccoli soup with goats cheese, rocket and some roasted chicken. Staple dish over here these past couple of weeks.
- Car selfie with Zoê
- Zoef chilling in front of his new bunny-home.
- The making of these very addictive chocolate treats. Craving them again just looking at this, mmm.
- Finding the funniest valentine's day cards on Easy ;)
- Pre- getting our notice of marriage selfie. Due to a power outage at our city hall we weren't able to get it after all.... next try in two weeks from now!
- So happy to be giving away these super cool beanies.
- Dinner with my favorite bunch of people. They're all helping us out with the wedding and a fun (still secret;) related project that we're working on. It's gonna be awesome!
Super happy to announce the winners of the beanie giveaway! I've selected 3 winners through random.org and noticed everyone by email.
Congratulations Robin, Lynda & Willy!
Thanks everyone for participating this giveaway! Will be having more giveaways and fun things for you these upcoming weeks over here on the blog. So don't be a stranger ;)
Lots of love, Daphne